Concierge Service: 02033227866
Lines Open 24/7
Give us the opportunity to make your journey and experience fruitful, so come and fly first, business and premium economy class to Chicago with us. It would be our utmost pleasure to host you and to cater to all of your needs. We have been acknowledged for our commendable services and a friendly staff. We render the cost effective travel management which is apparent in the services that we provide..
There’s no reason to be bored when you are in Chicago. It’s not just a city, it’s a home to heaps of adventurous expeditions, where you will always find something to be excited on. 77 community areas have made this Midwestern Metropolis.
1. Millennium Park- The 24.5 acre green space constitutes of video display, bean sculpture and an outdoor theatre. A lot of activities like; events, concerts, exhibitions, tours and family activities are performed here. It is a home to magnificent architecture, landscapes, and arts that provides as a backdrop to a lot of ventures.
2. Shedd Aquarium- This aquarium has been creating zest in tourists since 100 years as it a home to all sea animals. They have an amazing collection of fish, fauna and non-native species like frogs also. You can also see divers feeding the mammals in the aquarium presenting you a captivating experience
3. Willis Tower– This tower is a 110 story skyscraper which is in the hearts of Chicago. It also presents you with an ideal view from the 103rd story skydeck. It is the second tallest building in the United States and the 16th tallest in the world. The sights from this tower are magnificent and nothing less than a treat to your eyes.
4. Navy Pier- It was originally opened in 1916, as an amusement area and shipping facility but now has been regarded as Chicago’s most visited area. Now, it has been made up of 50 acres of gardens, shops, restaurants, concert venues and parks. Also, the visitors can avail the opportunity of watching movie at the 3D Imax Theatre , watch people inact plays at the Shakespeare Theatre and so much more.
1. The Langham- This exquisite hotel is one of the best hotels in Chicago. It can be regarded as the true meaning of luxury. It has an award winning restaurant, which has floor to ceiling windows. Warm tones and dark woods in every room is very appealing and can be one of their biggest attributes.
2. The Ritz Carlton- It is one of the city’s premium luxury hotels which has been rendering views to North Michigan venue and the Magnificent Mile. The rooms here consist of large picture windows which offer city or lake views and make your experience in the hotel serene.
3. The Peninsula Chicago– This splendid hotel renders the perfect image of hospitality and opulence. It is a 20 storey luxury hotel, which caters to all needs. The room decor is amazing and will give you a pleasant view as it just a 3 minute walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art and Chicago Ave.
San francisco is synonymous to grandeur just like Travelin Business. We make it a point to make your stay and your journey tranquil. So, come and book your tickets with us and give us the chance to escort you into the world of stupendous management.