Concierge Service: 02033227866
Lines Open 24/7
Travelin Business makes it a point to make your 40,000 feet above the ground experience worthwhile. Once you travel with us to Melbourne, we are confident that you will choose us again. We make it our profound motive to cater to all your needs according to the expectations you have. So, book your flight tickets now and enjoy the prepossessing experience to and in Melbourne.
Melbourne is the capital of Victoria State and is a true enchantment in every sense. Melbourne propounds world-class education, affordable healthcare, a healthy environment, luxurious lifestyle and adventurous water sports.
1) Queen Victoria Market– It is one of the most renowned markets in Melbourne, offering diverse varieties of groceries, clothing, accessories, art and crafts. Whoever visits Melbourne never misses a chance to visit this market. The market has a power, which draws visitors to this place and captivates them with its beauty.
2) Eureka Skydeck– This place is on the 88th floor of Eureka Tower, offering a marvelous view that Melbourne renders. It is the highest viewing place in the Southern Hemisphere, and the transition from dusk to dawn is splendid. So, make it a point to go between this time to experience the ideal sunset.
3) St. Pauls Cathedral– This was constructed back in 1868, and the entry here is obviously free. The church exhibit mildness throughout and is such a wonderful place to seek blessings from the divine Jesus. This building’s stupendous indoors are a treat to the eyes and perfect for people who want to click some snapshots.
4) Yarra Valley– inclucates flowing hills and steeps and is situated 50 kms away from Melbourne. It has been recognized as one of the best wine growing regions which consist of more than 70 wineries.
5) Royal Botanical Garden– This luscious rainforest is home to immense mini-ecosystems. This garden entertains more than 10,000 floral species, giving the visitors a treat to their eyes.
1) Pegasus Apart’Hotel– This hotel is centrally located in Melbourne and is a 7 minutes’ walk from Queen Victoria Market. This hotel caters to all of your needs specifically and won’t give you a chance to be disappointed.
2) Sofitel Melbourne on Collins– It is located 5 minutes away from the Melbourne Cricket Ground and is ideal for business venues as it has a 24-hour business center. This 5,382 square feet hotel won’t make you feel down in anyway, as the beauty it offers is itself a treat.
3) Park Hyatt Melbourne– It resides on the East side of Melbourne, with a 15-minute walk from the Melbourne Museum. You can make yourself at home because the amenities they offer are numerous. You can have spas, which provides facials, body treatments and they also have an indoor pool.
The high spirited city will never make you feel down, as it offers varied culture, contrasts, and colors! Thus, go on an adventure with Travelin Business, and make your stay in Melbourne the most cherished one.