Concierge Service: 02033227866
Lines Open 24/7
We apprehend that every trip is different to each other, hence we try to make it fruitful for everybody. We have dilated ourselves in presenting the best services to our customers. You’ll be having your own personal agent, who will be looking for the best deals to Washington extensively for you. It is our utmost priority to cater to your needs; therefore, every query will be resolved forthwith. So, fly to D.C. with us and find out for yourself.
Washington DC, which is a place unlike others, is the capital city of United States of a America. From food, wine, adventure, museums, to cultural events, you are all going to witness in the Washington DC. Summers are going to hot and humid; so the best time to visit Washington DC would be autumn and spring.
1. United States Capitol– It has been widely recognised as a symbol for United States of America, the House of Representatives and the Senator resides here. You will be able to perceive a lot of beautiful sights like, the main frontage where presidents take the oath, a marble terrace which proffers varied views of the city, interiors which are splendid and comprised of frescoes, paintings, etc. You will also be looking at the statues of leading historical personalities, because it was primarily the chamber of the house of representatives.
2. The White House– It is the official residence of the President of the United States of America. It was constructed by James Hoban in 1792, and was again built in 1818, as it was burned down by the British forces in 1814. Though, if you want to experience the tour from inside you have to reserve it in advance. The inside tour of the White House includes; interiors that include the East, Blue, Red and Green rooms, the ballrooms, the dining room, etc.
3. The Washington Monument– It is a 555-foot white shaft which is a familiar icon of the National Mall. It is an incredible sight to watch especially when it’s mirrored from the long reflecting pool at its foot. When you go on the inside, you can look at engraves stones from various cities, states, individuals, foreign countries, etc. At the base of the monument, you will be witnessing 50 American flags, giving the monument a unique aura.
4. National Air and Space Museum– It is one of the world’s most renowned museum, with a rich history. The collection includes; the original 1903 Wright Brothers Flyer, Charles Lindbergh’s Spirit of St. Louis, etc. Also, the museum has a lot more in store such as; Albert Einstein Planetarium, IMAX theatre, and Public Observatory on the east terrace.
1. George Town– This retail hub has about 500 shops, which is home to scenic views and elected grouping of antiques. Here, you can shop from places like Ann Mashburn & Sid Mashburn, Bluemercury, Goorin bros, Bonobos, etc.
2. City Centre DC– It is an exquisite spot for all the luxury brand lovers. You will be able to find top brands like, Gucci, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Michael kors, etc. Also, this place offers incredible restaurants which have fantastic food and drink menus.
3. Unique Market and Eastern Market– You will be having a pleasant time in here, where you can see boutique shops, see the work of designers and artists. Also, you get splendid jewellery collection here.
Washington DC is a hub of thriving culture, monuments, museums, shops & boutiques. It is never going to let you down, and neither will we. Come and make your experience even more worthwhile by booking tickets with Travelin Business.